Inside Sales Representative Surrey 21099
Inside Sales Representative
We are national wholesale suppliers of rainwear, outerwear, safety workwear, industrial workwear and supplies in Canada. Headquartered in Coquitlam BC, we are now positioned to expand our customer service team to support targeted sales growth.
As a result, we are currently accepting resumes for an Inside Sales Representative. As a member of our team, you will be responsible for supporting the company’s overall customer service goals through the inside sales efforts and outside sales assistance, telemarketing, order processing, and marketing and administrative office support functions. This position reports directly to the General Manager.
The preferred candidate is interested in pursuing a Territory Account Manager role in the future should the opportunity become available.
- Provide excellent customer service and treat this responsibility as your number one priority;
- Work as a team with outside sales representatives with regular constant communication of sales information, orders processing, quotations, customer support, new customer leads, and product information;
- Field all types of customer calls/inquiries;
- Answering the telephone, email, and fax requests with providing product information, order status, shipping status, pricing, product availability;
- Processing all sales orders which includes confirming price and availability at time of order, credits, shipping details in accordance with company guidelines;
- Carrying out inside sales plans as set out by the general manager. This includes phone, email and fax based sales and marketing drives, assisting in introduction of new products, and gathering market feedback from customers;
- Working with the sales representatives and general manager on special orders and quotations for significant product purchases;
- Attendance at weekend and after office hour sales/dealer meetings and trade shows as necessary;
- Accumulating and processing sales/product tracing and back order information as well as other sales analysis to assist in formulating ongoing sales strategies;
- Assisting and supporting special marketing drives including input into preparation of promotions, flyers, catalogues, customer displays etc.;
- Assisting outside sales representatives with special projects when necessary;
- Performing administrative and office duties such as filing, updating customer information, and contributing to general office functioning;
- Research product information for new products, and assisting in gathering competitive market information
- Strong background in customer service;
- Sales experience in either a similar role or in an external sales role;
- Quick learner and ability to adapt to busy environment;
- Strong ability to multi-task;
- Positive attitude;
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal);
- Ability to work well with all types of people;
- Friendly, professional, telephone manner;
- Logical approach to problem solving;
- Ability to work well in a team environment;
- Outstanding organizational skills;
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft office, email and customer sales/order entry and inventory management systems);
- Previous experience in an wholesale apparel environment and in particular work and safety wear is an asset but not essential;
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those who qualify will be contacted.
Keyword: Vancouver, sales, customer service, marketing, outside sales rep
The JET story (as it is fondly known) began over 50 years ago! Under new ownership in 1988, JET began its growth and transformation through dedicated leadership, passionate employees and a commitment to become a leading brand of professional and industrial tools and equipment.
Today, JET prides itself on our loyal base of customers, manufacturing partners and end-users. Using our “one-stop-shop” approach, we have developed a comprehensive product offering to the professional and industrial markets. This, supported by a network of warehouses across the country,ensure inventory is readily acessible,enabling fast and efficient cutomer service.
As we progress through 2010 and beyond JET continually works on developing and producing innovative tools.
SIMILAR SALES JOBS
- Advertising, Marketing, Customer Service Representative - Immediate Openings Vancouver 108092
- Inside Sales Representative - IT Saavy Toronto 104911
- Customer Relations - Non Profit Donor Services Vancouver 98710
- Inside Sales Representative - Automotive Stony Plain 107751
- Sales Representative Calgary 107837