Used Heavy Truck Sales Mississauga 20459
This position requires a team-focused and Performance-driven individual who has the ability to form strong relationships with new and existing customers.
- Prospect new customers from an existing territory
- Maintain contact with our existing customers
- Market used trucks utilizing creative solutions and product knowledge
- Have a strong background in the automotive/transportation industry
- Be competitive, assertive, and driven without sacrificing integrity
- Own the mindset for for strategic thinking, details, numbers and the ability to make sound decisions quickly in a fast-paced setting
- Hold strong presentation, negotiating and closing abilities
- Possess exemplary customer service and communication skills
- Have and maintain a valid, clean Z driver’s license
Remuneration to be determined Our company is a progressive, forward-thinking leader in the heavy truck sales and service industry. We offer an attractive compensation package including benefits and a stable working environment where hard work and loyalty are acknowledged.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume in confidence.
Keywords: Heavy Duty Truck Sales Representative, Automotive Sales, Automotive Salesperson, car salesperson, auto sales, Diesel Trucks, Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Scarborough, Markham, Brampton
The Slotegraaf Group of Companies has its beginnings in March of 1966 in a two bay service station at the corner of King and Eagle Street in the town of Preston. In 1968 the business was relocated to the corner of Eagle St. and Industrial Rd. The business continued to grow and a number of expansions began to take place. The business operated as an all makes repair facility until 1993 when the Mack franchise was acquired.
The London Mack dealership opened in 1994 in a leased facility and was relocated in 1999 to a new facility at the corner of Size Rd. and Wilton Grove Rd. In 1996 a body shop and P.D.I. centre was constructed at 750 Industrial Rd, complete with a 60 foot paint booth, frame straightening equipment and an electronic alignment rack. In the spring of 1999, the Company had the opportunity to expand into the Toronto market and Peel Mack was established. Later that year, another market place became available and Stoney Creek Mack was formed. In 2002, the Volvo franchise in Toronto became available and was added to the Slotegraaf Group of Companies under the name Performance Equipment Limited.
As the Mack dealership in Cambridge continued to grow, a new facility was opened at the corner of Franklin Blvd and Sheldon St. Cambridge Mack also became an Allison Automatic Transmission and Cummins Engine certified dealer. Hino Trucks were added to the location in Cambridge in 2004 under the name Performance Hino.
The Slotegraaf Group of Companies has never stood still and presently operates out of six locations and employs approximately 270 people.
"We service the industry; that serves the nation."
SIMILAR SALES JOBS
- Agriculture / Heavy Equipment Sales Representative Dawson Creek 107574
- Inside Sales Representative - Automotive Stony Plain 107751
- Inside Sales Representative - Automotive Spruce Grove 107749
- Sales Representative Mississauga 21470
- Direct Store Delivery (DSD) / Food Route Driver / Sales - Owner Operator Mississauga 108068